View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #1354 (permalink)
kingcedz

Device(s): HTC One Dual Sim Nexus 5 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini DUOS
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromano81 View Post
One question regarding t328w. Is it really an HTC product? Or just an unofficial attempt to make a dual sim android phone?
I'm just asking because I can't find it in any official HTC website (I mean from any country).

Also one more question to someone of you who have more experience with this argument, can you provide a ranking (in your opinion) of the best dual sim android phones describing the most important features (advantages and disadvantages) of each one?

3) what about viewsonic? they are going to release new dual sim android but no more information on the websites!
t328w is a genuine HTC product. The reason its not on HTC website is because this is a phone custom made-to-order for China Unicom, therefore not marketed directly under HTC's own marketing channels. It's completely HTC but China Unicom has the influence on requested features and apps (hence the restriction on Google Apps for the stock version)

the ranking of best dual sim android is very subjective to personal opinion. The popular choice for dual GSM at the moment seems to be Lenovo A60, Viewsonic V350, Lenovo A750, ZTE U960, Motorola XT532, HTC t328w.

Viewsonic has a series of new dual sim coming up (the 4s, 4e and 5e), its supposed to be released in June and based of ICS. I suspect it wont hit the market till year end.