I thought I had this down pat.
I am attempting to move some files from my phone to my laptop, via my WiFi home network.
1) My phone is connected to my home network.
2) I opened File Expert on my phone.
3) I first selected several files for transfer.
4) Clicked and held on one of the files to be transferred.
5) Selected, "Send File".
6) After a status bar had almost fully completed on my phone, I got the error msg., "No device found".
My laptop was already connected wirelessly to the network.
I have done this before, and it was simple then.
I did notice that I recieved no option on my phone as to where to send the file. It was my intent to send the files to a USB flash drive inserted into my laptop.
What could I have done wrong? I have changed no settings.