View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #99 (permalink)
stane1983
ROM Developer

Device(s): Alot of Amlogic based devices :) Tronsmart TS4
Carrier: MultiPlus Mobile

Send a message via Skype™ to stane1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindinonyourm View Post
...cut...
Ok, samba issue solved (on M3 board, should be the same on c03ref - same sources, but different board configurations). Since I have slightly different sources than visson (newer probably) just starting smbd in init.rc didn't work.. It has to be started after bootcomplete in order to work.

init.rc:

# Samba
service smbd /system/bin/smbd
disabled
on property:dev.bootcomplete=1
start smbd

About netflix, I'm not sure how I can reproduce or fix this issue. I don't have netflix account (if needed one anyway), when going to netflix homepage it says it's not available in my country...

About launcher, I will include Launcher2 in my next build (which will be today), and will also include su and Superuser.apk, so no need for repacking

Next on samba, I will leave it for now as is. Still working on my own UI app solution.

Now I noticed that if I exit Network, start it again and try to connect to my share it gives me error that it cant connect to ip... when I do click again to connect to share it connects. Seems that service goes to sleep or something like that... but it works...

That's all from me now... will post link to new fw when it's compiled and uploaded.