View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #95 (permalink)
Dr Droidberg

Device(s): DInc, DX, Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

I'm still using a Droid Incredible & love it! I actually just bought mine locally on Craigslist in December for $75.

I had originally wanted the Incredible when I was getting my upgrade in July 2010 but they were on a long backorder due to the amoled screen shortages they had then. I ended up getting a Droid X instead & liked it a lot, but always wished it was a bit smaller. About 9 months ago I really wanted to start flashing ROMs & found a lot that I liked for the DX, but wanted to get a phone with a bootloader that I could unlock. I found my DInc on Craigslist 6 months ago, rolled it back to Froyo, rooted it, unlocked the bootloader, & the rest is history.

I actually much prefer it to my DInc & haven't reactivated my DX for more than a few days since I bought this phone even though there are some things that I miss from my DX (multicolor LED, stronger 3g & Wifi radio, better battery life).

I'm eligible for upgrade again now but will probably just hold out for a while & see what's coming later this summer or fall but when I do, I know that I am going to hold onto my DInc as a backup & sell my DX.