View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2012, 12:59 AM   #24 (permalink)
ShinySide
Disabled
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Huawei Ascend-PlayfulGod's CM7.2 0912 @729 LG Esteem(stock) LG Esteem- running #2
Carrier: Metro

Thanked 2,680 Times in 1,460 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin714 View Post
hey bro u think u can port over to zvd?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazin1988 View Post
i want for zvd
If ya'll want, I wrote something for another user in a PM about porting and if you want this ported and want it quicker and even have your name on it for being ported I'll post what I sent the other user. Since I already brought it to our device porting it to zvd is even easier. All you have to do is replace images in stead of renaming and replacing. You could finish it in probably an hour with all bugs worked out. All you need is one program. 7zip which is free. I have no problem with anyone porting anything I do. Ask Pnut he asked if it was cool to port one theme and my response was port all you want. He started porting and like 4 days later started making his own. Honestly I think starting off porting is a great way to learn the apks drawable-hpdi folder and whats what and is a great first step to starting completely making your own themes. So if you want let me know, its seriously stupid easy to port. Just grab a Mountain Dew and put some music on and youll be donre in an hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post:
mrpnut (May 31st, 2012)