Originally Posted by kumar abhishek
Is there anyway to install cwm recovery without pc. Pls help I want to taste cm9 on funbook
You should be able to using Terminal emulator..
Following steps were posted by Samrat Ganguly
copy the link and paste into the address bar and enter, save the 5.3 mb file and extract it
1. installed Superuser from Play store and updated su binary from setting of superuser
2. installed Terminal emulator from Play store
3. copied the recovery image file and other two files( CWM recovery 5 for ICS...see below for link) to internal sd partition, not in any folder
4. open terminal emulator and type su and enter
5. Superuser will prompt for permission, allow it
6. type "sh /sdcard/install-recovery.sh" without inverted comma, notice the space between first sh and sdcard, press enter
7. CWM installed...to boot into recovery type "sh /sdcard/reboot-recovery.sh"
8.press enter and it reboots into recovery