View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1356 (permalink)
setmeupnow

Device(s): Droid Incredible (Root but S-On)
Carrier: Not Provided

{{{it sounds from your comments about the hat graphic and icon that you allready have clockwork. if thats the case,then you dont need to do anything else. go ahead and make a backup}}}

The directions in the OP had a note that said that for slcd users, this version of unrevoked was giving us an "old, non-compatible version of clockwork,so you will just see a black screen if you do not install newer clockwork as described above"

Shall I assume that because I did not get a black screen, and because I saw the hat graphic, that I have a version of clockwork that works for me? Or is the only way to know for sure when I actually try to boot into it again, or make a backup?

I will definitely buy the pro key. I figure I'll make a few backups. One "everything" backup, and then one of just apps and app data as advised.

I wanted to read more about making backups before trying it. Once I do that, I'll give it a shot and see what happens. It would be great if I didn't have to change the version of clockwork as indicated in the OP.