View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
PyroSporker
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,512
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,105 Times in 606 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwgsa View Post
OK folk - everyone comfy?

Good.....


I got it working, on 3.2.20

*AND* I found out what happened. It only took 4 pots of coffee, 3 computers, I lost count of the reloads, 1 factory reset of the phone and a couple of bathroom breaks.....

It turns out that my cable (that works very well with my og EVO) didn't fit snug enough in the LTE, so it wasn't making hard contact - thus the sync failed.

What threw me was it charged, worked as a disk drive, etc... So, why would I even think of the cable????

Lesson learned - change the cable first!

And if that doesn't fix it - Then do all the stuff I listed above....
Quote:
Originally Posted by omiller315 View Post
Kinda had the same issue. Did alot of your leg work and even went further. Turns out it didn't like my USB3 card that came with my motherboard. Plugged it into my PC Cases built in USB2 and worked like a charm. Many years of troubleshooting I should know to always check the easy stuff first.
Haha, nice job guys. I should know to try the easy stuff first too. It is always easy to overlook the simple.
PyroSporker is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (June 3rd, 2012)