View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
814 htc evo

Device(s): HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO, HTC EVO 3D, Galaxy note 10.1 tablet, Samsung Galaxy S III, Motorola Droid m
Carrier: Verizon

Also once this became an issue out of nowhere for me yesterday..I tried multiple times to update my profile, my prl and no such luck then my signal indicator all of a sudden showed the X as if I didn't pay my bill and have no service but I payed my bill yesterday morning every penny like I always do. So that can't be the issue, then I shut my phone off waited 10mins and turned it back on and that didn't fix anything I tried the prl, profile thing again and nothing so I restarted my device again and did the profile, prl update thing again and finally after one more time of doing these exact steps for the 3rd time it worked but the general issue wasn't fixed and it still isn't no one seems to be getting my texts and if they do I don't receive their replies for hours on end...and iv called them and they for sure are texting me back..and I know they are because these people are my gf, my mom, my brother and my two great friends and 2 of them I was with when this all started happening...so I will be calling sprint because this is driving me insane!!!