View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #15017 (permalink)
dawnierae

Device(s): Galaxy S3; Galaxy Nexus ; Droid X ; Droid Incredible; Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,179 Times in 558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Armpit View Post
Finally, the aforementioned Spousal Unit and I turned our screened-in porch into an outdoor living room. We're VERY happy with the results and we did it without spending a ton of money too. Check out the pics below... they were taken with the Nexus on the Night setting. I've always been very pleased with the camera on the Nexus and these pics are no exception. The last pic is one of my cats... he was hanging around the edge of the fence that night and wanted to be in on the fun. Enjoy!
VERY NICE, Lucky! We did something similar a couple of years ago, and we absolutely love it. The cat REALLY loves it. We joke that it's HIS room, he just lets us use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
I like it a lot. I'm debating on jumping back to AOKP just to see how it's going since I was last on but I really hate doing the full set up.
Ditto that. Plus, I have no issues with Liquid, so I feel no need to switch and have to go through setup all over again. I don't see a huge difference between AOKP and Liquid anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dawnierae For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (June 5th, 2012), DarthSilentBob (June 7th, 2012)