View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #40 (permalink)
J03

Device(s): Evo LTE, Evo 4G (RIP), Epic 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
if you "back out" of an app you are closing it out. if you just tap "home" or go to the pull down and access something else (an alert or somesuch, etc), that app you left should be right where you last left off from it.
Well I'm not sure where I am going wrong here. I read that HTC multi-tasking link that says not to keep too many apps open. However, I can't keep a single task open.

I try and back out of everything I am not going to use anymore. I even checked running apps and the only ones on there are the ones that always run like "maps". However, when I play the game 'Cartoon Wars' I can't leave the game for anything. The second I press the home button or the task button to check a text or change a song, it restarts Cartoon Wars... almost every single time. There is almost never a time I go back to the game to have it sitting the way I left it. Mind you, I only leave the game for a few seconds tops and I never "back out" of it, always use the home or task button...

Needless to say, not being able to do anything but play my game out of fear of losing my progress is REALLY frustrating.
Last edited by J03; June 7th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.