View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dracconus
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Ascend@800Mhz, 2-Admire@900Mhz, LG Connect@1.8Ghz, Galaxy Tab 2@1.3Ghz, Transformer Prime@1.7Ghz
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrKo View Post
I've got the copy of zv8 now, my cousin's phone is a true zv8. The LG updater tool reads it as ZV8 and will allow the update to ZV9 (or ZVA most likely). I'll put it in my phone then flash it, do a factory reset and see if my phone is recognized the same way and post results and an upload link here shortly.
When you upload it, do so via dropbox so I can add it to mine and just throw the link from my drop box. When you provide a dropbox link people can "add the file to their dropbox" and it creates an on-server copy that's almost instant, so it saves download, and re-upload time. The reason I want to do it this way is because I have folders set up containing each copy so there's a folder for zv8, zv9, and zvA each will contain links to the stock, stock-rooted, stock -rooted-debloated, and strock-rooted-stripped versions.

I'm almost done uploading the stock apps too. This is a rar containing ALL of the apps that are removed in the "Stripped version" in case people need it. It's just under 100mb and also has the odex files in case someone encounters errors due to missing data.