View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #30 (permalink)
Dracconus
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Ascend@800Mhz, 2-Admire@900Mhz, LG Connect@1.8Ghz, Galaxy Tab 2@1.3Ghz, Transformer Prime@1.7Ghz
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlon View Post
Ok, so like I mention on the other thread. I had updated to zva then broken out rom. Im trying to get back to ZV9. You had told me to go to this link, follow the installation instruction and download zv9 link. I did exactly what it said but again im still on ZVA. Am I missing a step?
What are you looking at that tells you you're on ZVA? The phones Settings/About Phone area, or the LG Updater?
Because as I've stated numerous times before the LG Updater logs your phones information into a server when you update, and no matter WHAT patch you're on CURRENTLY, it'll show that you're on the last one that it updated you to, which is the reason we can't use the LG Updater to do anything unless we get a new phone (LG fkn sucks.)

If the PHONE is saying - in it's settings - that you're still on ZVA then you are INDEED missing something.
hit me back, and let me know what's going on. we'll figure it out, even if I have to walk you through it step by step via posts :P