View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #21 (permalink)
IMUcarmen

Device(s): Droid Charge / LG Spectrum
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3456 View Post
I have about my Spectrum for about 2 months now. Two weeks ago it died one night, charged it up all night and it wouldn't turn on. Went to the store and they replaced the battery with a new one. It worked fine for a few days and last week I took it into the store because it was not charging properly. Was on a charger from about 8pm to 5pm the next day and only about half way charged. The girl at the store said that is pretty good for a 4G phone. Seriously? She offered to replace it but it was going to be with a refurbished phone. I decided to keep using it after she gave me some tips. It died last night and I put it on the charger over night and it won't turn on now. Any thoughts as to why? If I can't get it to turn back on, I am going to go into the store. I had a Droid X previously for several years and didn't have near as many issues as I am with the Spectrum.
You have a defective phone. Get the refurbished one. Don't be worried about refurbished phones they are just as good as new. I've had very nice refurbished stuff. I got a refurbished Droid charge and it was better than my new one.