View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #15503 (permalink)
Lucky Armpit

Device(s): Motorola Razr Maxx, Asus Transformer
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
Lucky, sounds awesome. I can't wait for the day I have time to get back in the hobby. I miss living in Florida because there were so many good RC airshows and clubs. Would love to take my kids to them. I have a Sig Kadet Sr. In my attic, but doubt it will hold up to finish it and get flying someday... I had a parkzone p51 that I loved, but something broke in the radio, and just don't have the time or extra cash to get a new one. Guess I will just live vicariously through you for a while
It does take up a good portion of my time but I'm thankful that Spousal Unit is very supportive of me and the hobby. Do you know what's broke in your P-51? I have tons of spare parts, from servos to receivers to pushrods and everything in-between. I'd be more than happy to send you parts to get you back in the air, assuming it's something I have.

The sale of the Pawnee will fund my next helicopter (Bell JetRanger) as well as getting the rest of my electronics to finish my FPV (first-person view) airplane.