Thread: Support Orange Firmware.!
View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
ANM8
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): DHD,GS3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo2007 View Post
Why do you have to wait to wait until next week, the Teck guy is spoke to said they have lots of stock of the white one and I am sitting here now waiting for the knock on the door for my new phone. And i only phoned them yesterday.

When i phoned I said I want to talk to someone in England please, so they transferred me and the guy was absolutely brill, he even phoned me back.

When you phone them on 150 go through the option where it says that your phone is broken or has a technical fault.

If I want something from Orange i am now used to phoning at least 6-8 times in a day. Sad as it is but it takes that many attempts to find someone that knows what their doing.

Keep me posted, once I have my new phone today I will let you know if it has the Update option.

Well it better has or Orange is going to get all of it back and I will go somewhere else

I forgot to mention, During yesterdays call with the Manager he said if they can`t get me a true generic phone my only option would be to go to a third party ie Carphone WH or Phones 4 U and orange would keep my new upgrade contract set up so i wouldn`t loose any of my loyalty benefits (15 years worth..!!!) not sure how that would work though..
It will be interesting to see if your replacement has the missing setting and if it has Orange Firmware (which means you will have to wait ages for orange to push any firmware updates through after they have messed with them..!!)
Cheers.