Thread: General SAS Zombie Assault 3!!
View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
GrimmRose

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

yea I got it and it works great. they have a download for it in the play store. has a few annoying adds that want you to watch videos for gold. I've watched 3 and haven't gotten squat but hey, it may work for you. It kinda takes you back to the forgotten, old school SMASH TV style games, except you haves waves of unseasonable creatures swarming you. Short of having a very selective variety of weapons at your accessibility that have level/rank requirements, most weapons you have to get by paying real cash. Although they may be nice, in my eye I just don't see them nice enough to waste my money on. Others may differ but that's neither here nor there. Through single player there are 5 main stages in which you must survive 4 waves of the undead. Gold and experience is earned after every round. I wont get too much more in depth with this game so not to spoil it to new players but over all, I give SAS Zombie Assault 3; an 8.6 out of 10. I would highly recommend anyone giving this game a shot.