CZ-Team MokeeOS Based ROM Beta2 Update1
Changelog in page 2
Disable surface dithering and use 16bit transparency.
SD card read is 128, so if you have a fast SD card, use app of your choice and change it to 2048-4096.
Download RAM manager and use balance profile.
* If you don't like the apps I had put in, just install other app that u preferred
google, cyanogenmod, cz-team, xda-developers forums
devil(cofface), zpccool(I'm yours), melvinchng
all credit is to them.
DISCLAIMER: All credit is to the original developer CZ-Team who port this ROM, I just translate and put some English app so that other people can enjoy this wonderful OS.
1, Based on MokeeOS UI with Gingerbread 2.3.7
2, Search key as power button (wake screen/turn screen off)
3, - New launcher/dailer/contact/sms/calendar/music/explorer/ime apps
* smoother and faster launcher
* app drawer now has image viewer, video browser and music player built-in.
- BoatBrowser, QuickPic, Link2SD
5, LewaOS FM Radio app
6, Gapp Built-in
7, Latest Play Store, Gmail
- Battery status line like MIUI (BatteryBar)
- CPU overclocked on boot to 245Mhz-787Mhz ondemand
- SD read head on boot to 2048 (Auto sd speed increase)
- Added Google Play Music, LuckyPatcher, Battery Saver, Solid Explorer, SD-Booster
- Flash Player supported
- Bravia Engine added
- HW Acceleration
- TW Calculator, Memo, TaskManager
1.- Wipe data/reset factory
2.- Wipe cache
3.- Advanced -> wipe dalvik
4.- Install the ROM (it takes a time)
5.- Follow the wizard if applicable
* These steps work for me.
** Some a2sd scritps can cause bootloopings.
*** Check the latest available radios for your Location
CPU Overclock in settings is not working also in CM settings is not available. (use your own app, like setCPU etc.)
Call-in screen slide button messed up (fixing)
21MB only (11/06/12) fix camera, screenlock, new launcher
no need to wipe anything just flash it right away.
always do NANDROID before upgrading
just in case.
this is for who adventurous only, this will help me test my ROM upgrader. feedback is always appriciated.
(enjoy guys! don't forget feedback.)