View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #83 (permalink)
Pappy62

Device(s): SGS3 / CM10
Carrier: MetroPCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenox311 View Post
Don't get a smart phone if you don't know how to use them.... you are probably dumb enough not to force stop running apps.... i mean what do you expect if you have your phone running applications you don't even use n, have the 4g simbol always connected n then they complain 'oh my battery' D: psh go get a simple phone then.... my connect "never overheats n last almost all day kus i kill apps n turn internet of when not using it.... don't expect going to sprint or att n get a galaxy cuz the same shit will happen if you don't know how to keep your phone running smoothly.. if you have a pc with like 10 ot 15 tabs open don't expect it to not lag n get hot... try doing that to a poor laptop... good luck.. n.educate your self a bit more
Welcome to the forum!

True indeed...
That bit of info was extremely helpful... especially to those who blame their phone, when in fact, it's actually their use of said phone that is the true underlying problem.
Please allow me to return the favor and help you in areas you seem to need assistance in as well;

Tact | Define Tact at Dictionary.com