View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #18 (permalink)
myshkin

Device(s): LG Connect 4G, Samsung Admire (rooted)(deactive) In the past: HTC EVO Samsung Intercept HTC Her
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Yahoo to myshkin

Ok, I'm trying to make sure I understand everything correctly. I'm not a noob at all but I have had brain cancer/surgery & sometimes things just don't click right in my brain. So, I bought my connect 2 weeks ago, it was ZV8 model. The next day I got a notice like a text that their was a software update for my phone, did I want to install? Yes I did. That put me at ZVA. My phone has always had a problem with overheating & a crapass battery life (a new one is ordered) so that update didn't help those issues with my phone.
Second, we just had internet installed at the house again. AT&T Uverse I haven't had any problems with my phone & wifi issues. Now here is where I got confused, are y'all saying if I root then I will start having issues? I don't even have to manually start that stupid metro easy wifi like I did with my admire before I rooted it. It automatically connects. So if there is a design flaw shouldn't everyone have problems? Or you have to have a certain modem? I want to root in the next few days, but not if I can't have stable wifi

Sorry if I'm not catching on to the obvious, some days are like that

Anna

CHOOSE HOPE & NEVER GIVE UP!!