View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #15715 (permalink)
Lucky Armpit

Device(s): Motorola Razr Maxx, Asus Transformer
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Good luck, Lucky! My wife's Bionic needs some work itself. PM'd a Guide who helps in that area as I think I'm just going to unroot it and let her take the OTAs. She doesn't care about the ROM, just wants it to work.
BTW, there wasn't a chance you could hold out for the SGS3?
Verizon didn't offer that to me, and to be honest, the Nexus is my 2nd and probably last Samsung device. I had a nightmare of a time with a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and went through three of them before going with an Asus Transformer TF101. I was gun-shy about the Nexus due to my previous problems with the Galaxy Tab. The device itself is fine, but as everyone knows from my constant whining, I've got the one-way audio issue. Samsung sounds like they have washed their hands of the issue and Verizon doesn't seem to know what to do to fix it, so enough is enough. I've been waiting for this to be fixed since December 24th 2011 and I feel like I've waited long enough. Verizon offered me a refurb Razr Maxx so I jumped on it. Pretty pathetic that I'm thankful that they did that, isn't it?

/rant off

Sorry. Had to vent a little bit (not at you of course). I've had good luck with Morotola devices but of course I'm not a big fan of MotoBloat. Hopefully ICS on the Razr will allow disabling of things like the Nexus does.