View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #15722 (permalink)
dawnierae

Device(s): Galaxy S3; Galaxy Nexus ; Droid X ; Droid Incredible; Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,183 Times in 562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Morning everyone! Celebrating our 1 year anniversary today. Unfortunately we're both working so no actual celebrating. (basically the story of our lives)
We'll do something fun this weekend though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Thanks. The lady should be pleasantly surprised. We generally don't surprise eachother with any gifts (yeah, we're boring like that ) but I put her card in her purse to take to work, have flowers being sent to her work and got her a nice gift certificate to a spa to get a massage (which she desperately needs). Should make her day!
We are the same way - we don't give gifts to each other for birthdays/holidays/anniversaries, but now and then, we'll just surprise each other with something nice. If both people agree to the "no gifts" policy, it really takes a lot of stress out of holidays, saves some money, and makes those "surprises" even more special. Happy Anniversary...and many more to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
I ended the day by confirming travel plans....anyone want to know where?

Ok, I am going to tell you even if you didn't care - I'm headed to Kansas in 24 days to see DSB!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateMyTreo View Post
Double Hit today.

Halon and Razorsharp

Get anything good (that you can discuss in public)?
Happy Birthday, Halon and Razorsharp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
So, what does everyone think about the drop of our beloved GNex to $149 on VZW? My first reaction, was, wow, already? But then I realized, the VZW GNex has been out for over 6 months! And yet is still arguably the best phone on VZW (until the GS3 ships, that is).
If Verizon hadn't trapped us with losing unlimited data if we upgrade, I would probably be letting one of my kids use our 7/1 available upgrade to get one.
The Following User Says Thank You to dawnierae For This Useful Post:
RazorSharp (June 19th, 2012)