View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
billsmed
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbtrain929 View Post
i'd love to hear something at ctia about the SS. i'd like for this to be my next phone simply because the sprint prices are cheaper than VZW and this phone should match or exceed everything the incredible will offer. but if i dont hear anything after ctia/beginning of april, it'll be hard NOT to get an incredible.
Some reports from the media are saying look to CTIA for more information on the Supersonic, but even if we don't hear something by then, I would find it difficult to believe more information won't be leaked by the beginning of April. But then, I was a little disappointed that we didn't hear something at MWC, until someone pointed out that that show was basically a European show.

As far as the Incredible, I'm a little underwhelmed by it right now, especially when I compare it to the Supersonic. Even though we haven't heard much, I have to think it isn't that far away. I mean, are you going to get the Incredible in April or May when it comes out, and then kick yourself when the Supersonic comes out a month or two later?

I really like the Desire too, but I'm not going to move to AT&T for it.
Last edited by billsmed; April 21st, 2010 at 08:18 AM.