View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
billsmed
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covert_Death View Post
i think the rumors have been around long enough that it is time to start getting more ifficial news, if nothing by CTIA i think i am not the only one who will cave for a purchase. whether it be the moment, moment2, n1... whatever sprint offers me
I'm surprised to hear that from you, especially since you've been on the Supersonic bandwagon and you have all that WiMAX coverage where your family is in Texas. I'm reading the N1 will only be sold online through Google for the Verizon version, so I can't imagine it will be any different with Sprint. What do you like about the Moment?

Are you really that unwilling to wait just a little longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatning View Post
One thing bothers me about Sprint's recent "4G" ad is that it featured a Moment. I thought it was kinda misleading or even false advertising...
I'm sure if the Supersonic would have been available, they would have used that instead. I do believe Samsung is working on a WiMAX version. Wouldn't that be something if they were to release that before the Supersonic is released...
Last edited by twospirits; March 22nd, 2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: merged two back to back posts