View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
billsmed
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoodman52 View Post
I really don't think it's early enough to call it quits on the SuperSonic.... it's only had a few 'leak' photos out so far, which means that someone wants us to see it. That and it always helps generate hype for it.
I'm with you foodman, but I have to admit that it's painful waiting when there's so little to go on. Almost 27% of the people voting are saying they're not waiting any longer and it's hard to blame them. On the other side of the coin, at least one or two of the yes votes are from the UK where they don't have much of a chance of getting the Supersonic anyway. Some of the others are probably from the Verizon side or they just don't like Sprint.

Only 26 votes have been registered, but there has been over a 1000 views so far.

This whole Supersonic forum has been pretty dead lately and that's why I've been trying to reinvigorate some interest. Personally, I don't see anything better on the horizon, so I'm going to wait it out. I refuse to think this whole thing is a hoax, but it sure would make the waiting easier if there was more information. Hopefully we'll learn more next Wednesday. If not, it's going to get even harder to wait.