Songs Purchased through Amazon not syncing with Google Music
*Sigh* What a nightmare. Galaxy Nexus running 4.0.4
I recently purchased a few songs using the amazon mp3 app and want them to automatically sync with google music (google play music?, google play? Whatever it is called...) however the music app shows a greyed out thumb tack next to the songs. I did some investigation and found that songs purchased through amazon are in a separate folder than songs I downloaded from google music, which are in a separate folder from songs I downloaded from ubuntu one.
I have the following questions:
1) How do I upload music purchased on my phone using the amazon mobile app to google music manager?
2) How do I tell ubuntu one to store downloaded music in the /sdcard/Music path?
3) How do I tell the amazon app to store downloaded music in the /sdcard/Music path?
4) How does the music player app know to look in directories created by amazon when displaying available music?
5) Who is the a-hole that made it so you can't specify the path you want things downloaded to?
6) Why aren't more people screaming bloody murder about how music is stored on their android phones (i.e. the chaos caused by different apps put files in different folders)?