View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #62 (permalink)
Lordvincent 90
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Device(s): Galaxy Prevail, Galaxy Prevail II, Kyocera Hydro, Nexus 7 (Grouper), Galaxy rush, Htc One SV
Carrier: of the deadly t-virus

Thanked 2,387 Times in 1,663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
Hi there folks. I've checked all the codes that were provided on this thread to see if they have referrals left on them. The codes that are still standing are at the top. The codes that are used up are still in the thread but a bit lower down. I left them there just in case the ones up top are used up too might as well try the ones later on to see if they're valid.

My question to the guys who've gotten their codes used up is if you received the full $75 from Boost. I understand that they come in in pieces. The reason I'm asking is because its been a month since I received my first $50 from Boost. My code shows as used up but I haven't received my next $25 from them yet.

The same thing happened last promo period too. I got $50 from Boost. Two sets of $25. The last $25 never came. I assumed that perhaps one of the folks that I referred didn't start up their account or something... but now I'm starting to wonder what really happened.

Looking forward to your input folks.
Same kind of thing here... One referral payment. And poof, code no longer valid... called boost... They tried to tell me ONE credit per promotion even though TONS of other people got all three... I got fed up with trying to explain this to them. Customer service is useless.