View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #93 (permalink)
murmurman

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by 814 htc evo View Post
Thanks e.mon. yeah I have been having this problem of sense constantly re loading after I close any and all apps. I just cleared the sense cache and data and it is still doing it each and every time so now I'm going to look through those forums and hope I find a fix or factory data reset here I come anyone else having the same issue? Any info on a fix would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks everyone!
Okay, I had the same problem and it was such a drag waiting for the reload that I was ready to throw away the phone. I suspected that for some reason the Sense overlay was inappropriately restarting. Someone else suggested using a different launcher cyanogen launcher on the google play. I loaded that and an accompanying additional launcher that was specified. Worked great, but I missed the pretty Sense overlay that was on my phone. So I deleted both launcher apps, and Voila, my original Sense worked perfectly without a delay. I am not a tekkie, and half the time I don't know what I am doing, but out of dumb luck I fixed my issue. Good luck to you and others and maybe HTC can figure out this incompatibility issue and get a fix