View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
xsenman

Device(s): anycall m110s
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk11222 View Post
i am doing my second factory reset in 4 months. this sucks! my download speeds have been 2mbps. spoke with ATT and samsung and both suggested this. too much work for this phone. have to re-customize my skyrocket AGAIN. this is what i hated about my first android experience. too much work too maintain performance.

i'm hating android right now!

one hour later and factory reset did not work. i will be getting a refurbished phone. i am pretty disappointed. this is my second experience with an android phone and my second lemon. to re-customize my phone will take several hours. i will re-evaluate ever doing android after this experience. when this phone was good it was great. but 2 factory re-sets in 4 months...too much.

i had the droidX 2 years ago when it first came out and had too many issues also. returned it after 3 weeks.

you should use a backup app like Titanium Backup to do the work of backing up and restoring all your data and apps before using factory reset

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup&feature=se arch_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5rZXJhbWlkYXM uVGl0YW5pdW1CYWNrdXAiXQ..
The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post:
bk11222 (June 26th, 2012)