View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:37 AM   #92 (permalink)
WifiMaxed

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroSporker View Post
It has made the rounds, search again. Nearly every story on page 1 is recent and talks about this incompatibility "issue"
Google Search: Google Wallet Evo 4G LTE

More like Sprint conspiracy, as they are readying to create and launch a "Google Wallet"-like service for making purchases via NFC.
ROFL, Pyro you are so right Google wallet is not a huge deal breaker for me I did a Google search 'EVO LTE Google wallet" and the web is up to speed on the issue.

Here is the funny I got my Sprint bill and they did not wave $35 activation fee or my $100 deduction for re-upping my 2yr contract. That all got squared away pretty easily. I asked if customer service rep could transfer me to tech support. Dude, proclaimed to be tech savy I asked what is Sprint doing about the GW dibacle ? Dude, was like, " I just got my EVO and It's fine" I was like really?" I then said "you have a computer terminal in front you?" Google search "Evo LTE Google Wallet" Dude is like "OH Wow" I have not herd anything internal about this and here it is all over the web? Dude was like, I haven't activated my LTEVO yet thanks this is important news. I guess its one of those things you chalk up to laughter. PWND
Last edited by WifiMaxed; June 21st, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WifiMaxed For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 23rd, 2012), PyroSporker (June 21st, 2012)