View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:59 AM   #15868 (permalink)
ryancmatchett
Premium Member

Device(s): VZW Note 3 Retired: LTE Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid and BB Perl
Carrier: VZW

ryancmatchett@gmail.com

Morning all...
I was the nerd and geek in high school..I was on the swim team...but had a child waiting at home. So I worked 2 jobs, studied computers....and worked at the AF base nearby with engineers on a project that flew in the Space Shuttle back in 94....today I have no desire to speak to or see anyone from high school, FB is as close to those jergoffs as I want to be... okay, better now.
Hope everyone's week is going well. We have the "executive management committee" showing up at our little office today...woo hoo. Good thing I work in the other building cause I seriously doubt they will grace the doorway. Just hope our department does not get the ax today!!

Kids are still having fun at camp...and so tired they are going to bed early every night....my 5 yr old came home last night absolutely ecstatic that she rode the zip line in gym yesterday...TWICE, she says (we heard that story at least 5 times last night..and she got to tell her mom the same thing!!!) Adorable is what she is!!!!