View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:42 AM   #15875 (permalink)
jmar
Nexican

Device(s): hammerhead, falcon, dream, grouper (Retired: mako, toro, daytona, vivow, inc, aloha, encore)
Carrier: AT&T & VZW

Thanked 3,205 Times in 1,884 Posts
jdmartinez89@gmail.com

Hey y'all!

So last night my family celebrated my 30th with a very acceptably low key dinner and cocktails!

There is a place in San Jose called Iguanas Burritozilla. I had the mid size burrito which is over a foot long and ate about a foot of that. Some delicious margaritas to chase a few shots and it was golden! Even my little boy got in on the burrito action! He ate 1/3 of the contents of the regular burrito...pretty good for a 20 month old little bugger!

Anyway, gotta say that I am happy with the fact that I didn't go out, didn't have to deal with people I don't know, worry about a cab, etc, etc. It was nice to have my Aunt be the bartender and my adopted Mom get drunk off of one margarita! Funny really!

So what am I doing today? My wife is working six hours today and I have to do all the prep work for my interview tomorrow. What a way to say 30!

In the end it is all worth the trouble of being a responsible parent, husband and family member. Hopefully I will be in bed by 8p to get lots of rest (My day begins at 3a tomorrow), work a half shift, nail my interview and look toward my new guidely practice over the weekend.

You guys/gals are great and I can't say it enough!

jmar
My favorite getaway--->Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jmar For This Useful Post:
breadnatty08 (June 21st, 2012), IHateMyTreo (June 21st, 2012), ryancmatchett (June 21st, 2012), Unforgiven (June 21st, 2012)