Charging paused - voltage too high!!! [SOLVED]
So i have a s2, The fault is sometimes it will charge ok other times when you unplug the charger it will carry on charging. It was on gingerbread.
Now i installed stock ICS on it and it does the above still BUT i always get a message - charging paused - voltage too high.
So i done heaps of research on this very forum and found different things to try, Below is a list of all the things ive tried so far........
1. software flash (original)
2. clean charging port and battery pins
3. Move the pin in the charging port away from the sides
4. Replace the charging port board completely
5. calibrate battery (by app and manually)
6. Tried rooting the s2
7. Installed VK ROM (23.06.12)