View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM   #57 (permalink)
RadioActive1

Device(s): Galaxy S3 T999L - T-Mobile
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tima11 View Post
Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations. WWW.*********************

Interesting that 5 people (or maybe just one with different Id's, and each with only 2 posts to their name.....hmmmm) have used these exact same words to cast their vote for AW. Maybe you guys should get together and pay for a banner ad!! LOL!

Read the reviews before downloading Animated Weather for Android - apparently it gets great votes for its visual appeal.....too bad the clock can't keep time and the weather isn't up-to-date. Oh, but other than that, it's GREAT!

I like the look of Fancy Widgets, a lot like the stock HTC Clock/Weather widget except that unlike the HTC widget, it doesn't include any built-in alarms function.

Beautiful is pretty nice, but I have to say for my vote BeWeather is the best. Why? - great look/feel, excellent animations, built in alarm function, very customizable (font, color of text, clock style, type of widget (Weather, weather with clock, weather with forecast), transparency, etc.). Also shows sun/moon, as well as daily and hourly forecast.

For those that were asking for a widget that just had weather and no clock, BeWeather can do that too.
Last edited by RadioActive1; June 21st, 2012 at 08:23 PM.