View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #133 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortstu View Post
Assuming you're sticking with sprint? Would you get another Evo or is there something else you're eyeing up?
Realistically, the first thing I'd do is buy a cheap "back-up" phone that I'd have to always be able to use in "emergency" situations (e.g. phone repair, lost phone, etc.). Then, I'd wait until all the superphones for the year are fully released (all of them will likely be out by the end of October or November). Based on phones that are currently available and the rumored phones, it would basically be a choice of LTEvo, SGS 3, Motorola Photon Q, and LG Eclipse.

All that said, I know Best Buy was having a deal during release of LTEvo where they were giving money back for old EVO's. I could be wrong, but part of me wants to say that there were people that even had EVO's with broken screens that they got $50 to put towards an upgrade to the LTEvo.

Nontheless, everyone's take will be different, so it's best to go the route that's most comfortable for you.