Overheating in the Twilight Zone?
My Galaxy 2s is about 6 months new, and it is turned off whenever I am home.
Earlier today, when I checked, the battery was at 91%. Tonight, twice, while the device was in my pocket, I felt it heat up. How can it get hot when it is turned off??!!
After the second instance, I tried turning it on to see what could possibly be happening, but no luck. The Samsung would not turn on, and when I plugged in the charger, there was no visible response.
It seems as if the battery, sound asleep, just up and died. Is this a new issue here?