View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:28 AM   #38 (permalink)
Rose4uKy
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Had the EVO4G the EVO 3D and now the EVO4G LTE!
Carrier: Not Provided

I've been waiting on an update too they need to get with it. Glad it's not only me. I have a bad signal at work and my text before on my 3D would only send in certain spots well they weren't sending text weren't coming through they would all come through at once when I got home it was weird. But now I am getting some text at work and I can send in certain spots again but I am stil occasionally getting that hung up text and I tried the stock too cause I thought it was Handcent at 1st but t's not the circle keeps spinning on Handcent and the stock I see the icon still there. Usually I copy what is trying to send delete it then paste it and send it again and it usually sends. But my friend claims it's mostly to me but when he sends me a text it spins for 10 seconds or more and it never has done that before. We use Yahoo Messenger a lot. I sure hope it gets resolved soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 814 htc evo View Post
Couldn't have said it better also I am unrooted and experience the same exact problems WiFi or 3g...using handcent or stock messenger it doesn't make a difference and sometimes I won't get texts for hours upon hours from people il end up hanging with and then all of a sudden a text they sent me 2-5 hours ago finally shows up as I'm with them... So sprint seriously get it together!! First no g.wallet at all and now this come on!! Where's the software updates to fix all the bugs that we are all having with this device!??!