View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #16084 (permalink)
Stigy
Some say...

Device(s): Verizon LG G2 Retired: Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid, TMobile G1
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanked 3,604 Times in 1,624 Posts

Good morning all - finally getting on this early routine and I sorta like it.

Normally I would leave for work at 8:20 and get here at 8:50ish. Now I leave my apartment (with the girlfriend) at 7:20ish, grab Starbucks, get on the 7:47 train and I am at work by 8:15-8:20 and I can catch up with last night's work before most people get in by 9AM. I feel so much more relaxed this way and I just seem more awake for some reason even though its earlier.

Trying to pick up a couch for the apartment this week - found one we really like and is super comfortable for $500 which is not bad at all. Couldn't believe how expensive some couches were though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
Morning all! Google I|O is almost here! Exciting for all us Nexus folks. (Although most of us are on VZW, which takes most of that excitement away, )
As a developer I am even more excited than usual. I can't wait to see what Google has planned as far as APIs and developer classes and such. The fact that they are streaming online and offering playback is stellar.

If someone's out in left field, the /!\ Report button is to the left of their post.
If someone gives you right-on advice or positively contributes, the Thanks button is to the right.