View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #16097 (permalink)
BabyBlues
Trouble Just Finds Me!
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): VZW Galaxy Nexus - rooted - Shiny ROM
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 11,671 Times in 5,893 Posts
CowgirlKL25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Armpit View Post
Good morning all! I hear ya on the prices of a couch, Stigy. Wife and I bought a leather sectional last year and it wasn't exactly cheap.

I started my exercise routine this morning. Some of you may remember that I've mentioned bikeriding before. It's very difficult to get motivated to do it when I get home from work so I got up early and went for a ride this morning. A storm front came through last night and temps are supposed to be in the 80's for the next few days. It was a beautiful, cool, sunny, and NOT HUMID day and the bikeride was wonderful. I got up at 6:00 AM but was only able to ride about 7 miles due to the time. I'll get better/faster as I get used to the morning routine.

Speaking of storm fronts, we got some thunderstorms last night. Of course, since it's NC, they were cleassified as Severe. The majority of them formed just south of us so we didn't get the worst of it, but the thunder still upset my poor dog Molly, who's terrified of them. We put on her Thundershirt and my wife snapped a pic with her iSheep device. It's not the clearest pic as Molly wouldn't sit still, but she's so cute in her Thundershirt!
She is soooooo cute!!! I love dogs.
The Following User Says Thank You to BabyBlues For This Useful Post:
Lucky Armpit (June 26th, 2012)