Originally Posted by nethoinkz
No, sorry about the confusions. It is my router that resets...
Hmm.. I'm gonna do a factory restore when I upgrade my phone, but the problem is I don't know how... I wanted this
Okay, then I would say it's something on your phone causing it.
For Factory Reset, you could try to following: (I know it's not your same model, but it may work). Remember to backup your data first. To go with the ROM you're looking at, I'm pretty sure you go through the same menu for the system restore. Haven't did it for over a year. Hope the following helps.
(Copied from Knowyourmobile[dot]com)
First, try this:
If that doesn't work, or if your phone is frozen:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
- Turn the power off. If your Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Left and right buttons located beneath the display
- Press and release the Power button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset your phone