View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #83 (permalink)
Petrah
Psychotic Female

Device(s): GE Galaxy S4 CM 11 | GSM Galaxy Nexus CM 11 | G-Note 10.1 2014
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Thanked 1,440 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post

Respectfully, would still like to see a mechanism that allows people to point and say - "This is the solution, this is the one to share, this is the one to see." - in addition to ongoing recognition, whether that button is called Thanks/Likes/My Hero, etc etc.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean or not, but one of my other forum haunts has a cool option for a post in a thread that is the "best answer". The OP of course chooses which post in his thread answered his question best. If you check the thread you will see that post #2 is marked with "Best Answer" by the OP. You'll also notice that post #2's outline is highlighted making it stand out more than the other posts.

[Request] Someone to take over outdated "Improved Currency Datatexts" addon? Tukui

Something to note: when the OP chooses whatever post in his thread is the Best Answer, that post moves itself up to now be post #2. So essentially, the best answer could of been post #48, but once chosen as Best Answer, it bumps up to post #2. The OP can also change his mind later if a better answer is posted (in which case that one gets moved up to post #2).