I think it's great, but here are a couple things (some of which have been said already):
- I dislike the black bar at the top. (It's not so bad: I can hide it by modifying the CSS, PM me if you want to know how. )
- Get rid of the like system. Or at least, remove the "Thanks" system and place the "Like" button right where the "Thanks" button currently is. "Like" is confusing because of Facebook integration on so many websites, so rename it "Thanks".
- Don't use pixels for font sizes, use em (or another relative unit) for accessibility reasons. (The default is 16px = 1em).
- Get rid of the "new" smiley faces. What's the point of getting a new design if we have crappy pictures everywhere? Even better: remove the original ones and design your own set.
- Don't use the "web 2.0" buttons suggested before. They're horrible.
- I don't mind the white background much, but a darker alternative would be nice. I prefer it darker.
- Report button might need a little boost in size (and "report" on it).
- Updated mod buttons. Please?
- A delay before the pop-ups from the blue ribbon appear (HOME, CARRIER, PHONES, ...)
I do like thread links turning green on mouse-over. Overall, I like the change, which is quite unusual coming from me.
EDIT: Here's what the website looks for me after I modified the CSS. You can PM me and I'll send you the few lines of CSS that will work with the Chrome extension I am using (on a PC). I blurred out a couple things.