View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #34 (permalink)
jerofld
Fixing stuff is not easy
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3; Asus Infinity
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,513 Posts
jerofld

Quote:
Originally Posted by samlala View Post
I have just bought a S3 and when i try to sync my facebook contacts it doesnt sync with the pictures. My S2 used to show all the pictures from Facebook..
Did you add a facebook account in Settings > Account and Sync? From there, you can enable contacts to sync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
I'm getting the "Unfortunately, Google Wallet has not yet been certified in your country or on your device/carrier" error message when I try to run Google Wallet. I have the 32GB sprint - no root. Stock config. Any help would be appreciated
I would reset the app by going to Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Wallet > Clear data. Mine worked automatically when I turned the phone on. I have a 16 GB Sprint version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aritra View Post
HI
I just recently have S3 few days back,I must admit that I am very much satisfied with the Phone. But I am facing some issues which I would like to share with you .
1) My direct call option is not working( enabled from motion)
2) Battery can run only for one day maximum?
3)The USB only works on vista or 7 , not in XP.

Kindly help me.

Thanks
Aritra
1) Are you using it from the stock messaging app or are you using Go SMS or Handcent? Also, if you're using a 3rd party launcher, a lot of the features of the S3 will not work, as they use TouchWiz.

2) Depending on usage, very likely. With little activity, you'll be able to stretch it out longer. There will also likely to be improvements down the road as Samsung improves everything.

3) I would assume that you would just need to install Kies for Windows XP for it to install the proper drivers. Otherwise, I wouldn't know, I have Windows 7. You might have to contact Samsung support for a location on the Win XP drivers.