View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #16456 (permalink)
The_Chief
Accept no imitations!

Device(s): Note 3 (rooted & ROMmed), Galaxy Nexus (retired), OG Droid (retired)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 7,106 Times in 3,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
Good luck Chief.

I think this may be included in V5 of the JB ROM, but if not: [FIX] Fix for WiFi on Verizon Jellybean 4.1 ROMs - xda-developers
Thanks Stigy, apparently it's fixed in v5. And looky what I just read in Rootzwiki from the same guy who posted earlier about the self-destruct!

"PROFIT!

Ok I finally figured out the issues I was having with trying to get off this rom and flash "anything".

Keep in mind I wiped everything and formatted system with no luck. But apparently the wipes were not working correctly while in "Touch Recovery".

I did two things and I was then able to flash back to anything I wanted with no issue. I reverted back to the standard clockwork recovery. And I ran "Super Wipe Light" which formats instead of just wiping....

So for those having issues give this a try instead of going all the way back to stock. It will fix you right up. I imagine those that did not have issues were still on stock clockwork recovery."

Back to Standard CWM and Super Wipe is now downloaded and on my phone! WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT

If I have helped you at all, please click the "Thanks" button
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Last edited by The_Chief; June 29th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.