View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2012, 05:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wilkas
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: Three UK

I think until you've owned one and had to deal with the plethora of issues then you can't really comment, the bluetooth issue is just one of many small limitations that go towards spoiling the experience of using the phone.

One thing you are right on though is I am comparing it to android because that is what I am used too but my wife has only ever had blackberry smart phones and she is amazed at how little she can do, simple things like sending a picture of our newborn to her Mam via MMS becomes difficult, T-Mobile couldn't send the settings because Microsoft don't allow it, they also make it difficult to edit the APN so I had to download software to do it with T-mobile guiding me over the phone... it still didn't work. Again this is a small issue but one of many and these are things which should change in Windows 8 but as they aren't updating any existing phones then most people will never find out.

Managed to get half the value back for the phone and ordered her the S3, that way she knows she can do all the things that I can do with my phone.