View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2012, 05:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
alextop30
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile) (rooted stock), Samsung Galaxy S 2 (T-Mobile) (retired), HP Touchpad (R
Carrier: T-Mobile (2gig data plan)

Send a message via AIM to alextop30

Same problem now super user is being just a serious pain the in the ass... Excuse my language.

Was helping my friend get his phone rooted - installed clockworkmod recovery touch and went to install superuser 3.0.7 the one I used last time and gives the same error. Than I went to Superuser site downloaded 3.1 for x86 and binary installed it and suddenly the app force closes on top of which I do not get any prompts for super user access for titanium backup!!!

Can anyone please give me a link to something that just works for this app so that I can install it and forget about it. Seems to me that it is always superuser that is causing some type of problem when I root.

New update the new app 3.1 is not working but 3.0.5 seems to be doing the job. Also binary update within superuser app is not working as well. I don't really understand why 3.0.7 is not working as well but there seems to be a big problem with superuser. I hope 3.0.5 would replace 3.1 on my friend's phone so it can be all good. if any of you can help me with some findings it would be great.
Last edited by alextop30; July 1st, 2012 at 05:52 PM.