View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
thinker25

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default New calendar items not syncing

I have items from a few weeks ago on my phone. I am syncing Android phone (Motorola MB520, Android v. 2.2.2) to my google calendar. My google calendar is syncing from Outlook on my laptop, no problems with that. The online google calendar has stopped syncing to the phone.

I hit the account and made it sync - and now it hasn't stopped syncing for about 4 hours with no end in sight. The new appointments are not showing up on the phone. If I try to stop that sync, it warns me not to.

I went to Settings>Accounts> and chose my gmail account which seems to be the one that syncs. On this phone, under accounts, there are "Motoblur" accounts, one of which is my gmail address, and "Other Accounts" which shows only my gmail address. The latter is the only one that has a sync option and it won't stop - nor does it seem to be updating. The Outlook 2003 app on my laptop that it is syncing to goes back forever on the calendar (10 years or so) but obviously the new events are... new.

I can't find a solution and I've been looking all day.

One thing - there is no "Settings>Accounts and sync" option, just settings>accounts. I noticed references to "Accounts and sync" in several posts.

Help, please!!! And many thanks. I don't have wireless access and this is eating cell minutes syncing right now. Oh joy. I can manage that, but it doesn't seem to by doing anything really