View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
kilasix9

Device(s): Captivate --> Atrix 4G --> Atrix 2 --> One X --> GNex
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoandroid99 View Post
The SG3 has brightness settings, they can be changed to your liking to make the screen brighter However, just like the one x doing so will make your battery life shorter, with the SG3 you can pop in a new battery, not so much with the HOX. I had the HOX for a month and have had the SG3 since 6/21, the SG3 has so many "WOW" features it leaves the HOX behind, the SG3 can take a picture by saying the word "shoot", call someone your texting by lifting the phone to your head, you can answer or reject calls by saying "answer" or "reject", smart stay actually works very well, the default email client allows you to click on links in emails, the alarm clock can wake you up then read you the days headlines, weather and stock prices. The cell reception quality on the SG3 is great, and there is no "Design flaw" with the antenna like there is on the HOX. The list goes on, the SG3 is the better phone, spend a few weeks with it and you will forget about HOX.
I guess it depends on the person but none of those features would interest me at all. They are cool little features no doubt but IMO it doesn't make the phone superior.