View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
OutOfPhase
Premium Member

Device(s): Droid 1, Droid Bionic, Xoom
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,319 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehemel View Post
I've gone back and forth between Eclipse and Liberty ROMS a couple times and never had any issues. Today I tried to update to Eclipse 3.0 and during the flash to .902 with RSD it kept getting stuck on step 9/22. Now the battery is almost dead to the point that fast boot complains, and I can't get the phone to boot past the "dual core" screen so it can charge. How hosed am I?

EDIT: I've been searching the forums almost all day and I haven't been able to find a solution that works. Not sure where to go from here. I do have insurance, maybe my phone will "fall out of the car window" or something and I can exchange it for another one...
try this first. How to Recharge when you Get Flash Failure on Droid Bionic! - YouTube

If that does not work you can try this. If you have an extra charging cable you can cut the tip off the bionics end and strip back about an inch then tape the wires into where the battery makes contact with the phone. Red to positive and black to negative. they are marked on the battery. DO NOT LEAVE IT ON TO LONG MAYBE 20 TO 30 MINS BECAUSE YOU CAN DESTROY YOUR BATTERY.
Last edited by OutOfPhase; July 5th, 2012 at 08:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to OutOfPhase For This Useful Post:
dautley (July 5th, 2012)