Originally Posted by BKiv
Ok, I updated the drivers but it still does nothing. just hangs at
While that is sitting there 'hanging':
1) Make sure *again* phone debugging is enabled
2) Wait for the pop-ups in Windows that your three
drives ahve connected - 1 CD ROm and 2 storage (internal + SDCard)
3) If nothing still happens, open a CMD windows, go to the same directory where you have th files extracted from Razr's edge, and type in the following:
and report what it says for devices.
Sometimes rebooting your computer will also help fix this issue.
Other things to check:
1) Try using a different USB port on your computer
2) Verify the cable you're using is good (that it will at the very least charge your phone)